Renewing your membership with GAFM is a quick and simple way to keep your valuable membership benefits active. You may renew online today or by mail, phone, or fax.
Renew Online Today for Full Benefits and Verification
RENEW 2014 – Board of Standards – Renew Your Certifications Here for: GAFM®, AAFM ® – AAPM ® CEC and IMCB
Dear Certified Members, Friends and Colleagues,
If your Academy International-at-Large Fellowship and Certification(s) has expired this December 31st, then please renew for 2015 today.
Click 2015 Certification and Member Document Renew: to renew your membership and Good Standing with the Board.
The price is for one renewal. If you have more than one certification, then request 2 or more renewals. Please email us after you make payment for good standing to confirm your name spelling and certifications that you are renewing. firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: By renewing your certification and membership, you continue to have access to global benefits…
- Continued use of your post-nominal “Professional Designation and Charter Certification. Your name remains active and confirmed by our Verification office.
- Ability to Apply for another Designation or nomiate new members.
- Specialized Global Job Tools and Career Tools from eFinancial Careers and CareerBuilder.
- A year’s subscription to the International Network and Job Tools, including online access to 4 major “Private” linkedin networks.
- Research and Books – Access to free books and materials with Discounts on various products & services
- Corporate Discounts for Members on Travel, Office Products, Printing etc.
- Research and specialized articles, exclusive multi-media and other features for Members Only
- If you have subscribed to our online networks, you’ll receive periodic emails containing IBS Board of Standards and American Academy news, special promotions and event invitations.
- Executive Member Online Networks.
- Ability to create a chapter or nominate new members.
- Special Discounts for members.
- And much more!
Get Active: If any distinguished member wants to serve on the honorary advisory council, please petition to our standards board anytime.
Another Certification – If you desire another certification from the Board because you have earned a new Masters or Doctorate Degree or Diploma, please petition directly if your updated resume, credentials, and diplomas make you eligible for a new certification under the rules.
If you are interested in corporate certification training for your team, email us anytime and our preferred providers can provide this face to face on online in the USA and internationally.
Best wishes and may you have a prosperous new year
Dr. jur. George Mentz, JD, MBA, CWM®, MPM®
IBS and Global Academy – International Lawyer and Founder
*Remember, you may change your username, password and email preferences, as well as any additional profile information, at any time by logging into the Members Only section.